Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring has Sprung!


Looks like spring has arrived -- at least in our corner of the world. Seeing the new flowers sprouting up can't help but make your heart sing and feel drawn towards their beautiful colors after a long cold winter. These flowers in our yard actually survived the winter and have been in full bloom for several weeks now. I love the bright jewel tone colors of the Primulas and how they stay in bloom for so long which is probably why it is my favorite spring flower.

I've been working on other "spring" type clay projects lately. Here are some Spring beads I made with an idea in mind on how to use them. We will see what Dave comes up with in a few days and keep you posted.



These are a few of the flowers on clay tiles I have been working on for the past week to decorate a different sort of jewellry/trinket display cabinet. I will show more photos later of the progress and the final finished project.

   

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Hi Carolyn,
I love your "spring" beads - they look so gorgeous with the blend combined with a curl. Can't wait to see what Dave comes up with!
Hugs,
Linda