Monday, November 2, 2009

Our blog followers



We had an exhausting yet great time selling at the Christmas show yesterday.  We made some new friends and contacts in our area and our jaws ached from so much talking and sharing.

Speaking of contacts -- I see we now have more than 100 followers on our blog and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.  I have to say that even though you are 1 in 100 -- in my heart you are one in a million!

It is so cool how we can be connected from all around the globe and feel so close.  I've been keeping track of where our followers are from and this is a list of the countries that I could find:

Austria, Canada, Dominican Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom  and of course many from all over the United States.

Of course there may be more of you from other countries, but these are the ones that I know of so far.

Thanks again for following and I will try my best to continue blogging with more things that will hopefully keep your interest.

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

It is so wonderful how the internet has made it possible to connect with people from all over the world so easily! Congrats on the the followers. Here's to many, many more!