Friday, January 29, 2010

WILD BEADST

Warning:
Images that remind you of real animals are purely coincidental.


Whew!  My Etsy inventory of animal print beads was getting a little low so had to round up some more leopards, tigers and giraffes to restock.  I've been working on tweaking my colors and cane designs and I especially like how this batch turned out.  I'm not one for mass production, but when I create my animal prints, I want to be able to remake them with the same standard size, shape, and colors so I can fill repeat and larger orders.  Each bead is created individually by hand making them all still originals.  Now I just have to tag and photograph them and they will be added to our Etsy shop over the next few days....

Dave had some fun with the beads as well and this is his creation:


* Note:  No leopards, tigers or giraffes were harmed during this process.

4 comments:

Silly... 'Ma said...

You're both extremely talented, and I'm most impressed! :)

me<><

joan tayler said...

So you plant them in the ground and you get animal action figures, right?

2 Good Claymates said...

lol yes Joan! I finally discovered your secret for making your horses and birds! ha ha!

Melobeau said...

Leopards, and tigers, and giraffes,..... oh my!
WOW, they are so realistic. Fun humor in your posting description. I like Dave's creative contribution, too!