Sunday, August 8, 2010

Studio Redo -- More storage Ideas

I found these storage drawer units in the hardware department in Walmart and they were just what I wanted for the clay table.   I can have all the little pieces I use for claying handy and organized.  I use them for holding all my rhinestones, shaped cutters, small moulds, templates and such.  They can be stacked on top of each other or placed side by side which makes them so versatile.


The drawers even have removable dividers so you can fit more than one item inside.  This storage unit would also work great for storing your canes since the plastic doesn't react (I tested it) but I found a different home for those -- will share that with you tomorrow...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love these! I might be heading to my local Walmart to check 'em out myself. Thanks!