Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Debris - Young Artist Aelita Andre

I love spending time each day relaxing with my cup of tea and catching up on blog reading.  I came across an interesting post on Every Day Inspired that I had to share with you.


It is about a young artist who is 4 years old.  She has been painting since she was only one year old and had her first gallery showing at age 2.  You can see an interview on 60 minutes here.


I found all this to be so unbelievable until I watched the video (see below) showing her at work.  I was just mesmerized while watching her and was blown away by the intent look of concentration on her face the entire time.  I found her use of color and painting techniques was extremely fascinating and how she seemed to know exactly how she wanted her piece to look and when it was complete.


When I saw all the mess my first thoughts were how patient her parents must be!  But then when I discovered that her paintings sell anywhere from $4000 - 10,000 with one for sale at $24,000, I decided I would be extremely patient as well!  With that kind of money I would hire someone to not only clean up but also keep a wardrobe of new painting clothes on hand in the closet!

So I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so so glad that I seen this VDO thank you to post in, be cause my daughter she crazy about draw and paint since she was young(know how grab the pencil)I always said no! to her because I don't want to cleans,But after I had seen this make me fill like sometime kids they just want to do.Once time in Thanks giving last year (2010)we were travel from CA to UT on the icy road take about 23 hours to get to UT so! she dose draw all the way I would says she draw and color(even dark) about 15-17 hours,she still love to do that so.

2 Good Claymates said...

Sounds like your daughter not only has some talent but what is more important, that she really enjoys drawing. Who knows where that can lead as she gets older!

Anonymous said...

Here is another one. A child prodogy age 6, a boy. A realistic painter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdVq8RxVZIU

2 Good Claymates said...

Wow! That is really cool as well! Thanks for sharing that one!

Anonymous said...

These are very need help me to open my mine.