Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seashells by the Seashore

Well these are not real seashells and we aren't by the sea but these are a few samples of the characole snail-shell type jewelry from our Ebbtide collection available in the Fireweed Art Studio in Scotch Creek on the Shuswap lake.



Our latest work includes some fun rings ...




 and adjustable bracelets...


I will also be holding classes there throughout the summer with the first one on Thursday July 14.  My students will be learning some polymer clay basics and then turn their creations into some fun to wear Beach Bling jewelry.

4 comments:

Mar BisuterĂ­a said...

que originales y bonitos los veo, los anillos me encantan

Deb said...

Fabulous new designs Carolyn! Deb

1001 Art Beads said...

Very-very-very nice!
I really like it.
Maybe you use my lessons "How to make sea-shell polymer clay beads?"
If es, can I post some your fotos en my blog: 1001artbeads.livejournal.com/?
(Tania Zakharchenko, 1001artbeads)

2 Good Claymates said...

Thank-you Tania but I never used your lesson to make these. This is my own technique and style.

Thanks for asking first.