Monday, November 7, 2011

Finished Our First Show for the Christmas Season

Our first Christmas show was yesterday at the Kamloops Craft-a-fair.  It was a very busy and successful show and great start for the season.  Our booth set-up was a little different again this year with some new display props added.  We used all of our new "hand" displays as well as some framed photos of our niece modeling our jewelry.  Seeing the pieces on an actual person must have helped as we sold more of these "modeled" pieces than any other.





We also made these little stands to show off our earrings.  I planned to make some from clay but had too many things to do and too little time so I improvised with these.  I will show you in our next blog post how you can make your own.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful job !!!!! Love your necklaces!!!! Laurie

Wendy Weaver Orlowski said...

Your displays are just perfect for showing off your beautiful jewelry Carolyn.

2 Good Claymates said...

Thank-you. Well, I think our niece really makes the jewelry look more awesome. I wish she lived closer and I would have her model even more pieces for us.