Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Home Decor Pieces

I made my first soap/trinket dish for a housewarming gift for some friends.  Their home decor is in silver, grey and black so decided to go with a leaf pattern in those shades.  This was actually my first prototype and I love how the design worked out and plan to make more in different styles.


I hadn't made any candle collars in a while but finally got around to finishing a new set in the chandelier style for a wedding gift.  Their home decor colors were similar to our friends so went with the same leaf pattern.


3 comments:

Antonio... !!! said...

just fabulous!!! I loved. congratulations

Kat Bennett said...

Those candle collars are fabulous! I keep trying clay, but it escapes me when it comes to cane. Your soap dish is awesome, too. Such great ideas! Thank you for the post.

Wendy Orlowski said...

Those trinket dishes are great. You must never sleep!!!