Friday, November 4, 2011

When Wendy Meets Julie

Ever since I took Julie Picarello's workshop 2 years ago, I cannot stop playing with her mokume technique and creating all sorts of lizard tails.  The same goes with Wendy Orlowski's CaBezels.  So what happens when you combine the two?  You can come up with something like this -- my new Lizard CaBezel Collar Necklace.



I used Wendy's latest CaBezel (3 Fab Focals "Two"), to create the Bezel and cabochon with some mokume using Julie's technique.  I now feel some more new designs coming on and can't wait to put them into clay!

6 comments:

Antonio... !!! said...

Hi! it's beautiful, I loved. congratulations

CreatedWithFire Studios said...

Really lovely, you have me talked to getting more of the Cabezels !

Norma's Bag Boutique said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and techniques.

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks everyone.

The CaBezels are fun and I love the new latest designs.

Kathy Weaver said...

Beautiful, Carolyn!! Love it.

MoeArt said...

This is so gorgeous! I have lots of cabezels and ow I'm anxious to go play with them all! :D