Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pantone Spring 2013 Fashion Color Recipe Links

So here are the links for all the polymer clay recipes I shared with you for the Pantone Spring 2013 fashion colors:












Tomorrow I have a special tutorial that I will share with you.  It is a surprise but the photo at the top of this post is a hint as to what it will be.

One more note:  If you would like to refer back to our other clay recipes for Pantone colors of the past, I have all the links now added on a page at the top of this blog.  The Pantone clay color recipes go all the way back to the Fall of 2011.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cara Jane said...

Thanks for sharing your recipes! Have a great Christmas. Cara

Unknown said...

Thank you so so much for this! Just a question, but do you have the recipes using Sculpey or Fimo, or just Kato? Thanks again!

2 Good Claymates said...

You are welcome Desiree. I only do up the color recipes in Kato clay as that is the only clay that we use and my Clay color system is with Kato. Sorry about that.