Monday, November 10, 2014

Faux Green Turquoise CaBezel Necklace and Earrings

I finally finished off the necklace with the Faux Green Turquoise CaBezel beads.  I shared the new green turquoise clay color recipe a while ago and you can find it here.

I used the "Lemon Egg" CaBezel mould to create the beads in this piece.  The ribbon is velvet and is not only extremely soft but completely washable and colorfast.  There is something unique about the earrings shown below.  I will share the surprise and how I made them with you tomorrow.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the wonderful information and inspiration that you post on your blog .I live in Ireland and only discovered polymer clay two years ago,to say I am totally addicted is an understatement.It is not a widely used medium this side of the world so I learn from tutorials, books etc I eagerly await your posts.Again many many thanks,
Kay

2 Good Claymates said...

You are welcome Kay. I totally understand the addicted part. I almost eat breath and sleep polymer clay (fortunately not literally - lol) Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. It is so nice to hear from others out there.