Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Faux Turquoise Earring Beads that are Reversible

Remember the earrings I showed in my last two posts?  They looked both the same but one was in the  Faux Red Turquoise and the other in the Faux Green Turquoise.  Here are the photos of them again:



The unique thing about these earrings is that they are actually the same pair.  They are reversible with the red on the one side and the green on the opposite.


These are the silver bead frames I used to make the earrings.


In my Fabulous Faux Turquoise tutorial I show how to fill various metal bead frames with a clay veneer.  I also have a free mini-tutorial on our blog for filling bead frames like these which you will find here.


For more of my free tips and tutorials, you can visit the page link at the top of this blog.

No comments: