Friday, December 30, 2016

Pantone Color of the Year - Greenery

I have been mixing up the new Pantone Fashion Colors for Spring 2017.   This new color palette is one of my favorites so far and I am especially excited about the Pantone color of the year for 2017 which is Greenery -- my favorite color!



Pantone describes these new colors as a mixture of vitality, relaxation and the great outdoors.  You can read more about each of the colors and the inspiration behind them in the article here.  

So I thought what better way to start out the new year than to share some new color recipes and will post them for you next week.  Perhaps thinking of spring colors will warm our spirits and cheer us up a bit during the cold winter season.

In the meantime, I will be posting some new color inspiration ideas to our pinterest board if you want to follow.

No comments: