Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 Days Until Christmas

. . .  we are finally finished with Christmas craft fairs for the year.  Custom orders that we had to fill have all been sent out or delivered.  Now we can relax and focus on Christmas cards and gifts for our friends and family.  Even though it can be extremely busy, it is still my favorite time of year.

For the next while I thought I would share some of my favorite Christmas websites or cool things that I've come across on the internet lately.  I discovered a fun website where you can design your own snowflakes from Sandy's blog (Simple Inspirations by Sandy).  I had to try it out and found it rather addicting.  I think I will have to practice a little more as mine didn't come out quite as elaborate as some of the ones others have created but it took a bit to figure out how to make it work.



So, I think I will play with it some more and see what else I can come up with.  Hmmm maybe this could be a fun way to play around with creating some kaleidoscope canes ...

No comments: