Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


This is a special day for Dave and I ... we have been together now for 25 years this Valentines Day.  (Our wedding anniversary is at Christmas but we always celebrate both).

It is also the anniversary of this blog.

And to top off this day's celebration, Candy, a jewelry artist and member of the ArtFire Artisan Jewelry Guild,  wrote a fabulous article on our work.  She is new to blogging but I think you might enjoy her blog, "I Get By With My Friends" very much.

Happy Valentines Day everyone....

4 comments:

HollyBear said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Dave!! And Happy Valentine's Day.

Mar BisuterĂ­a said...

ummm, se ve precioso!!!!

Sandy said...

Congrats on 25 years - isn't that wonderful? And the anniversary of your blog!

I love the colour of the heart and the antiquing - care to share how you got the colour for the heart?

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks everyone.

Sandy, they are mica powders applied -- the background is Pearlex in Aztec gold and the raised areas are a powder called Polished Pigments by LuminArte. I've only found 2 other people that I know of that have used these and I love them. I'm about to order a lot more colors and will share more about it on our blog when they arrive...