Monday, June 25, 2012

Fireweed Art Studio and New Jewelry Cards

Our jewelry display is now set up and ready for the summer crowd at the Fireweed Art Studio.


This is one of our new jewelry designs in denim blue and olive green.  The beads in this set were made using my mini mokume technique that is included in my Clay Color System tutorial.  I like to call them tie dye beads as they have that appearance.


We also made new cards for our necklace and earring sets.  The earrings are hung on a metallic wire mesh that is attached to the card and there is a plastic tab at the top to hang for display.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous beads!

CreatedWithFire Studios said...

Love your personalized hangers, I have such a hard time explaining to customers what the "stone" is.

CreatedWithFire Studios said...

Love your personalized hangers, I have such a hard time explaining to customers what the "stone" is.